Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ongoing Financial Donation Program!!‏

Tom Crist (zlk523@alumni.ku.dk)

I am Mr Tom Crist a retired CEO and the lucky winner of $40 million in the Calgary Lottery Draws, I decided to donate all of my winnings to charity and cancer research as i saw my new found wealth as a means of helping others much in need ,please refer to the news link for further information on my winnings

http://www.today.com/news/canadian-lottery-winner-donates-40-million-jackpot-charity-2D11777987

I know this would come as a surprise to you,but be rest assured that as a man who believes in the word of God i know that in my heart it is always better to give than to receive,see Luke 12:33-34 .Please note that this was the dying wishes of my late wife who died of cancer, before her death us and the children always made plans to make donations from time to time for years to come,thats why my first project after receiving my money was to make a donation of $1.2 Million Dollars to the Tom Baker cancer centre where Jan was treated Before her death . see news link for further information http://www.cbc.ca/video/news/audioplayer.html?clipid=2424885304
I am therefore writing to inform you that the Tom Crist Foundation in collaboration with the Tom Baker Cancer Centre has donated a check of $1 Million to you to help spread Cancer Awareness by means of small donations to cancer groups ,patients and research around your area ,your email details was formally submitted to us by Google-powered email newsletter software operated by legally registered Canadian freelance Techs which is located here in Calgary Canada ,kindly forward Name, Age, Telephone Number and Country.
Sincerely
TOM CRIST FOUNDATION


TOM CRIST FOUNDATION
1301 16th Ave NW Calgary, Alberta, CANADA T2M 0L4

No comments:

Post a Comment