Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I've been trying to contact you! Please read this:

Secret Admirer (SecretAdmirer@onlinenewcrushalerts.us)

Hey,

This is really-hard for me to say so I had to reach out to-you through email because I'm WAY too-shy to contact you directly.

Anyway, I have a crush on you! I simply have never-had the courage to tell you but I finally had to do it.

I'm still FAR too-shy to tell you who I am just yet, but here's a quick hint: I was in your high-school homeroom-class!

To help you realize who I could be, I made a risque-video of myself that you can watch on my private profile on the dating website I use. My username is (LoveBella_32)

I opened-up access for you for 30-minutes only from when you read this email. It might ask you to sign up to access my private-area but please contact me soon, I don't want to regret this!


Go here now: http://read2.onlinen******halerts.us & create a profile (it is completely-free) and you will learn who I am!


I am extremely-shy and this is bravest thing that I have ever done! I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment